Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Help someone buy their home back !

Peace and Blessings All,
I have exciting news, after over 3 years of fighting back against US Bank, protesting with the help of our crew in Springfield, thousands of petition signatures and phone calls from people like you, US Bank has agreed to sell me back my home! 
Thank you for your support in beating back US Bank attack. We’ve fought back and are winning but now I need your support to buy back our home and keep my family and our community together.
I have monthly income now, but because of the foreclosure on my record, I cannot find financing to repurchase my home. I am asking for you support to help me raise $20,000. If I can raise the money we can free the home from the clutches of the bank, repair the home and make sure that our home serves the community, and not the big banks!
What I really want is to have the bank off my back so that I can stay in the community I love, and continue to stand and fight with others to improve our community.
Alone we don’t have much, but together we can fight, and we can win.
By clicking the link below, I ask that you please make donation if you can and/or share my story, not only to help me, but to also let others know if you are struggling with anything and about to throw in the towel: "NEVER GIVE UP!”
Many Blessings, 
Candejah and the Springfield No One Leaves Team.  

No comments: